Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am What I am...

"By the grace of God, I am what I am, and His grace
toward me was not in vain."
-
1 Corinthians 15:10

My thoughts, as entered in my journal in the cafe' on a cold and rainy Saturday night:

And so I can ask God what it is that He would have me to do. I do not know what path I should take, but I come to God to ask for His guidance, wisdom, and strength for face whatever lies ahead.

I know of myself as a teacher,,, I know of myself as a person of God,,, I know I have no ties to bind me to the area... So perhaps this is a sign from God that my call is elsewhere and only in that elsewhere will I find peace.

It's to somewhere else that I'm being called,,, to somewhere else than the place I'm currently at,,, the only question is the when and the where and the why.

I know that God is in control of all and that He causes all things to work together for the good of those who believe in His name.

I pray to God this night to give me direction to do those things He would have me to do in His name... Whether or not the its something I understand...

And in this morning's first devotional reading, the scripture confirms these, my insights into His plan for my life.

No comments: