Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Walk In Faith...

Walking Yet in Faith


Keeping the Faith,,, No Matter What
You've been through what you consider the "worst of times" and have made it to a pretty good point in life. Things have settled down and there's no real drama going on to speak of and things really couldn't be better.

Yet somewhere in the back of your mind there is an uneasiness that says there's more to be done, more roads to be traveled, more tears to be shed. You can't quite put a finger on it exactly, it's just a feeling.

So we continue to travel the path set before us and know that it is by faith that we travel. It's not so much in those stormy days that we may begin to have some doubts, it's in times such as these that we really have nothing darkening the horizon.

What more can I do with what I've been given? These experiences of mine that I've made it through are for some greater purpose, I'm sure. What can I do to use what I've learned to its fullest capacity? Am I in any way wasting the time I've been given?

All of these are the questions of faith and although the day is dreary, rainy, and cold, there are so many blessings to count and so much yet to learn. I travel by faith and not by sight, knowing that He is with me ever still.

No comments: